Every month we will focus on a different topic.
Month 1 - Strategy
- Strategic mapping
- Wheel of Life
- Calendar planning
- Goal Setting
Month 2 - Product & Sales
- Identify your customer journey
- Product audit - what's working, what can be streamlined? Are you confusing your customer?
- Ideal Customer Avatar audit - who are you really serving?
- What products and services feel goo to you and you enjoy the most?
- How do you serve - what's your framework?
Month 3 - Online Marketing
- Optimize your website
- Funnels - conversions and tracking
- Content Creation
- Email Marketing
- Lead magnet - Freebie(s)
Month 4 - Visibility & Growth
- Social media strategy - where are your people hanging out at?
- and more.
- Organic visibility
- Getting free visibility
Month 5 - Operations
- Implementing processes, systems, workflows
- Automation Integrations
- Outsourcing - where in your business can you begin to outsource and how?
Month 6 - Financials + Legal
- Create a KPI dashboard
- Setting up your business:
- Service agreements
- Necessary insurances:
- Retirement options based on type of entity
- Bank accounts
- W-9, W-4
- Quarterly taxes
- How much should you be paying yourself?
Each month is broken down into the following rotation:
- Week 1 - Teaching
- Week 2 - Guided Implementation
- Week 3 - Teaching
- Week 4 - Guided Implementation
During week's 1 & 3 either Natalie or Amanda will be teaching about a specific skill/topic. During the teaching, students are encouraged to ask questions and gain clarity about that specific topic. At the end of the teaching hour, students will be given an assignment.
During week's 2 & 4, following the teaching week is when the guided implementation will take place. This is when students will be able to take what they learned the week prior, along their assignments and implement those teachings in their business, in real-time.